This dessert might just be for adults, but we all know adults need their own desserts too. My Bailey’s Irish Mousse will be a hit at your holiday dinner. Just remember its Gluten Free, so feel free to take a second slice!
• 3 (8 oz.) packages cream cheese, at room temperature
• ⅟₃ cup granulated sugar
• ½ cup Bailey’s Irish Cream liqueur
• 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
• 2 cups fully whipped cream, plus more for garnish
• 10-12 gluten free chocolate chip cookies, crushed
1. In a bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Add liqueur and beat until blended.
2. Place chocolate chips in a microwave safe bowl and microwave in 30 second increments until fully melted.
3. Using a rubber spatula combine melted chocolate, cream cheese mixture, and whipped cream. Fold together until evenly combined.
4. Spoon into small dessert dishes or glasses.
5. Allow mousse to chill in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours or overnight before serving. Top with cookies and additional whipped cream.